January is the perfect month to start accomplishing goals for 2022, live new experiences, do something for the first time, try new flavors and cross things off your bucket list.
Tora is a Japanese food restaurant in Cancun, the ideal place to start your year amazingly. We share with you some resolutions that you can fulfill by visiting Tora, ranging from trying new flavors, to ordering dishes with exclusive ingredients difficult to find around the world and that you will not easily spot in other restaurants.
- Have a Japanese whisky in Cancun or an Infusion ball by the Nichupte Lagoon. Tora is the perfect place to enjoy a drink you have never tasted in your life. Come sit on our terrace with a view of the beautiful lagoon, amazing decor, while enjoying a glass of Suntory. The first Japanese whiskey, with a subtly sweet flavor with spice and a touch of oak, vanilla, white pepper and ginger.
- Robata Grill. Robatayaki is a traditional Japanese style of grilling meats and fish. In Tora Cancun you can find this Japanese grill, which has a special feature: charcoal. The charcoal used in an authentic robata is known as bincho-tan, which comes from oak with no chemicals used in its manufacture. It’s characterized by producing a constant heat for hours, reaching very high temperatures without producing a flame. Come and enjoy our Robata dishes such as skewers and exclusive beef cuts in Cancun.
- Exclusive nigiris. Savor the fresh flavors of the sea with our Ora King Salmon, Alaskan King Crab, Hamachi, Super Colossal Octopus and Toro, which is one of the most coveted, due to its texture and fine flavor. The fat content of the tuna makes it look almost exactly like a section of marbled beef. It's rare and very exclusive, because there are only two parts in each tuna. Dare to try different things, to change the regular rolls for unique flavors.
- Kobe Beef. This exclusive beef from Japan is a variety of 100% Tajima cuts, raised in Hyogo Prefecture in Japan and subject to a strict Japanese quality program. Tora Cancun is the best place to eat Kobe in Cancun. All our cuts have A5 quality and the highest marbling score between 10 and 12. If you’re looking for a steak that few in the world have tried, this is your chance to taste a true delicacy that foodies from all over the world crave to eat.
- Fireworks in the lagoon. If you want the first month of your year to be memorable, come and admire a lit up sky with the best fireworks show in Cancun. Treat yourself to an unforgettable experience in one of the most exclusive terraces in Cancun.
If you’re looking for unique dishes and drinks in one of the best restaurants in Cancun, Tora is the perfect choice. Its Asian influence with an international touch will surprise your senses.
Try exclusive beef cuts such as Wagyu and Kobe beef in Cancun, sip sake in front of the lagoon, try the signature cocktails, taste maki rolls of unparalleled quality and desserts that look like a true work of art.